Hair Beware, Trust Caci for Laser Hair Removal
Need more information on this topic?
The laser hair removal industry in New Zealand is not regulated. There are no regulations on training or the type of machines that should be used for laser hair removal. Although this is under review, currently anyone can purchase a laser hair removal machine and market their services.
Caci are the most experienced laser hair removal operators in New Zealand. We have been offering laser hair removal for over 17 years and have treated over 20,000 people.
All Caci Registered Nurses and Beauty Therapists are put through a thorough training process at the National Caci Training Academy before they perform any hair removal procedures.
We use only British made machines that are both EEC and FDA approved and strict procedures and protocols are adhered to, including regular servicing and testing of the machines to ensure quality control and the best results for each treatment.
We have also developed a comprehensive client treatment review system, overseen by our Clinical Advisory Board to ensure the best possible outcome on those occasions that a client may experience a rare but consented complication to the treatment.
It is important to do you research before undergoing any medical procedure to ensure you will be happy with the results. We have put together a list of questions you should ask at a consultation, whether it is with Caci or another provider:
- What kind of training/experience do you have?
- What are the risks for me? (Everyone is different)
- Please explain how much hair I can expect to lose? (be wary of someone who promises 100% hair loss)
- How do you ensure that effective results are achieved?
- What happens if the treatment doesn’t work for me?
- If I have a complication following treatment, what can you do to help resolve it?
- How many treatments will I need to get a long term result?