Target unwanted and stubborn body fat with cryolipolysis - a non-invasive, non-surgical body shaping treatment.
Do you have a stubborn little bulge that won’t go away even after diet and exercise? Cryolipolysis could be the right treatment for you.
The following areas can be treated:
• Lower abdomen
• Muffin tops
• Thighs Waist Back
• Bra strap area and love handles
• Saddle bags
Wondering if Cryolipolysis is right for you?
At Caci we offer free consultations to chat about your skin, concerns and the treatment and skincare options that will get you the best results!
Reduce unwanted fat that cannot be easily removed through diet and exercise
Non-invasive treatment with no downtime required
Long-term solution for fat reduction. Once treated fat cells are gone, they're gone
Quick appointment times
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Post treatment care
- Following treatment we recommend gentle massage directly to the treated area.
- Your regular exercise routine can continue immediately following treatment.
- Avoid lying down and excessive friction to the treated area
for at least 4 hours after your treatment.
- We encourage you to wear compression garments for 2-4 days following your treatment.
- A balanced and healthy diet and exercise routine is recommended.
- Expected side effects: bruising/redness/numbness. These are all temporary and expected outcomes on treated areas.
- Days 1-3: area will be red/swollen/bruised with or without moderate altered sensation/sensitivity.
- Days 4-6: area can be tender and sharp pain can occur with or without moderate altered sensation/sensitivity.
- Days 7-10: bruising and swelling reduces/returning to normal with some mild altered sensation/sensitivity.