Repair your skin after advanced treatments
Tell me more
What it does
- Forms a barrier to protect compromised skin
- Locks in moisture and prevents moisture loss
- Helps encourage the healing process
- Soothes damages and irritated skin
Who it's for
- For use after treatments that compromise the skins barrier (i.e. fractional laser, needling)
- Suitable for all skin types (won't block pores)
- Sensitive skin friendly
How to use
Apply liberally after treatment and continue over the following days - as advised by your treatment provider.
Take care: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Store below 25.C in a cool dark place.