Enhance your natural look instantly.
Whether you are looking to soften lines, contour cheeks, add lip volume or help define and enhance your best features, the expert team at Caci will help you achieve the look you are after.
At Caci we are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to work immediately and deliver long lasting results.
Areas we treat:
• Above the upper lip and corners of mouth
• Jawline and chin
• Marionette lines (facial folds between corners of your mouth & chin)
• Nasolabial folds (lines between bottom of nose & corners of mouth)
Plump, youthful-looking skin
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Enhance lips for a full pout or restore volume loss
Results lasting 8-24 months
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Amerase, your cosmetic injectables membership and payment plan
Reduce lines and wrinkles with cosmetic injectables – one of the most effective treatments to rejuvenate and enhance your best features.
Have your treatments regularly with a personalised schedule! Maintain your refreshed look with paying via weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments!
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- After treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. This is normal and should settle within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream (from most chemists) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- If you have swelling you can apply an ice/cold pack for a brief period. Swelling should resolve in 3-4 days. If you feel you want to wear makeup post treatment, we recommend a mineral makeup only.
- A very rare but potentially serious side effect of dermal fillers is tissue necrosis or tissue death. This rare complication occurs when blood vessels around the injection site become ‘blocked’ and stop blood flow. Early intervention is vital to avoid this happening. Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or gray patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.