Dermal Fillers & Cheek Fillers
Enhance your natural look instantly.
Whether you are looking to soften lines, contour cheeks, add lip volume or help define and enhance your best features, the expert team at Caci will help you achieve the look you are after.
At Caci we are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to work immediately and deliver long lasting results.
How does Dermal Filler work?
Dermal Filler works by having the filler product (at Caci, we use Juvéderm dermal filler and Belotero dermal filler) which is typically a clear injectable made from hyaluronic acid injected into the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that can be found naturally in our bodies. In the body, hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to be more hydrated. As we age, the muscles, fat, bone and skin in our face begins to thin, leading to a loss of volume in the skin and lips and the appearance of fine lines.
At Caci, our qualified Registered Nurses carry out these treatments, which involves a quick injection process that delivers volume with an instant ‘plumping’ effect to the treated area. Once injected, the filler instantly plumps up the skin, smoothing away deep lines, folds and wrinkles in the face and adding volume to lips
Dermal Filler Treatment Areas
While lip enhancements is one of the most commonly known filler treatments - it can also be used to contour and plump the face in other areas! These include:
Nasolabial folds are the lines between bottom of nose & corners of mouth. Filler is administered to these areas to add volume and lift the skin. It will also smooth wrinkles out and reduce heavy crease lines.
Marionette lines are the facial folds between corners of your mouth & chin. The use of filler in this area creates volume and helps move the corners of the mouth forward, smoothing lines and creating a more upwards turned mouth corner.
Jawline and Chin
Chin and jawline enhancement can work to reduce the appearance of fat pads, often a result of ageing or genetics—a.k.a. the double chin. It can help create a strong and projected bone structure which can help improve the appearance of a short chin, a recessive chin as well as define the jawline.
Filler is administered above and around your cheeks, this can give you a more defined bone structure. It also works to help smooth wrinkles and plump sagging skin that are a result of loss of elasticity (something that comes with getting older!)
Add hydration and plumpness to your lips, increase asymmetry or help reduce a gummy smile. This is one of our most popular Filler treatments.
Plump, youthful-looking skin
Dermal filler can give you back lost volume and a softer appearance.
Reduce lines and wrinkles
Dermal filler reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and smooths out these lines.
Plumps and volumises lips
Fillers are popular with lip treatments. Fillers Enhance lips for a full pout or restores volume loss.
Instant results and long lasting
You will see immediate results with dermal fillers to the target area treated. As it settles you will see the full effect in a few days with results lasting 8-24 months.
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Choose Caci for Dermal Filler Treatments
It’s so important to be selective about the clinic you choose to administer dermal filler treatments. Skills, experience and credentials should be your priority when selecting a provider. Our cosmetic medicine treatments are only performed by highly qualified and trained Registered Nurses, so you can rest assured you are in safe hands! At Caci we pride ourselves on our safe, professional and clinical environment. We are one of the largest appearance medicine providers in the Southern Hemisphere and have treated well over 20,000 New Zealanders with effective and natural-looking results. Find out if anti-wrinkle injectables are right for you. book your free consultation online today!
Amerase, your cosmetic injectables membership and payment plan
Reduce lines and wrinkles with cosmetic injectables – one of the most effective treatments to rejuvenate and enhance your best features.
Have your treatments regularly with a personalised schedule! Maintain your refreshed look with paying via weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments!
Pre and post treatment advice
Before your treatment
- Time your appointment appropriately -If you have a big event coming up make sure you have a good window of time between your treatment and the event to allow for any bruising or swelling.
- Exercise before treatment - We recommend avoiding any strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours post treatment, so get that gym session/workout in beforehand!
- Get plenty of rest – Particularly the night before the treatment and try to eliminate as much stress as possible before treatment to prevent you from feeling rushed and hurried, this is you time!
- Relax & enjoy - You may be a little nervous before your dermal filler treatment, don’t be! We can assure you that you are in the best and safest hands at Caci. You can ask any questions before/during treatment and the Caci team are there for you post treatment too. We got you!
After your treatment
- After treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. This is normal and should settle within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream (from most chemists) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- If you have swelling you can apply an ice/cold pack for a brief period. Swelling should resolve in 3-4 days. If you feel you want to wear makeup post treatment, we recommend a mineral makeup only.
- A very rare but potentially serious side effect of dermal fillers is tissue necrosis or tissue death. This rare complication occurs when blood vessels around the injection site become ‘blocked’ and stop blood flow. Early intervention is vital to avoid this happening. Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or gray patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.
You might also like
Juvederm Ultra™ & Juvederm Ultra Plus™ are medical devices
Class III for the filling of medium size and deep facial wrinkles by
injection into the skin and for creating definition and volume in the
lips. Contains 24mg/mL. cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Juvederm has risks and benefits.
Cautions: Use in an area that has been treated with another
dermal filler, people with autoimmune disease, or who are
pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 years of age or have an
increased susceptibility to keloid formation and hypertrophic
scarring. People on blood thinning medicines.
Possible side effects: injection site inflammatory reactions
(redness/swelling, itching/pain on pressure) induration or nodules;
discolouration; weak filling effect. If you have side effects or
concerns speak to your doctor.
Product and treatment costs will apply.
Belotero® is a Class III medical device to smooth facial wrinkles and folds, correct facial atrophic scars, restore of enhance the lips or restore facial volume Belotero has risk and benefits. Ask your specialist if Belotero is right for you. Contains transparent cross-linked sodium hyaluronate gel of nonanimal origin with lidocaine 0.3% to reduce local pain. Do not use if you have a skin inflammation or a skin infection or until the infection is healed. Precautions. There is a risk of infection. Tell your doctor if you are on blood-clotting medicines as there could be an increased risk of bruising or bleeding at the injection site. Possible side effects: swelling, bruising, redness hardening of the skin, pain, altered colour or itching. Lasts 6-12 months You will need to pay for this product and doctor’s fees apply. Merz, Sydney. Distributed by Healthcare Logistics, Auckland
Botulinum toxin injections are prescription medicine for the treatment of frown lines , horizontal forehead lines and crow’s feet round the eyes. Botulinum toxin injections have risks and benefits. Ask your doctor if botulinum toxin injection is right for you. If you have side effects, see your doctor. You will need to pay for your botulinum toxin injection and clinic fees will apply. For details on precautions & side effects consult your doctor or go to www.medsafe.govt.nz . Botulinum toxin injections lasts about 4 months and further courses of treatment may be necessary. Should only be administered by trained medical professionals.