Caci Laser Facial
At Caci we have a range of laser skin treatments including our NEW Caci Laser Facial.
Our Laser Facial combines a chemical peel and the benefits of thermal laser to provide a deep cleanse, exfoliation and stimulate skin cell turnover plus our skin’s natural healing function for an overall reset leaving you with a healthy, fresh glow - with no down time needed!
This treatment is perfect for those looking to step up their skin conditioning treatments and as an introduction to the Fractional CO2 Laser, our most advanced skin treatment.
With no downtime, this treatment is great for most skin types and helps to:
Target and break down unwanted congestion
Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
Increase cell turnover so your skin feels smoother and improves skin texture.
Achieve tighter, firmer and brighter looking skin
Stimulate the production of collagen
Caci Laser Facial
How it works
This treatment combines a chemical peel (Level 1 Peel) and thermal laser (Fractional CO2 Laser) to trigger both increased skin cell turnover and skin healing resulting in a deep cleanse, exfoliation. A reset and refresh for the skin.
First, our Rapid Resurfacing Peel loosens and dissolves the connections between the skin cells causing the outermost layers to peel and reveal fresh skin.
Next, our Fractional CO2 Laser is used at a lower level to stimulate the skin by using a controlled amount of thermal energy. This results in triggering the body’s own healing response resulting in a boost of collagen production.
Real Skin, Real Results
What customers are saying about the Caci Laser Facial
Frequently asked questions
Post Treatment Advice
- It is normal to experience flushing of the skin (suddenly red/warm) followed by the appearance of small red dots scattering across the face and neck for usually about 30 mins post treatment. these dots usually fade within a few hours.
- Your skin may feel warm, tingly, be pink or even red. This is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last up to 8-12 hours, everyone is different.
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily.
- Your skin will be more vulnerable to cross-infection. Make sure to keep your hands, makeup brushes, clothing, pillow cases and any other items touching your face as clean and sanitary as possible - including your phone!
- Avoid using active, exfoliating or new to you ingredients in your skincare for a week.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic ifyou have any concerns or questions at all.
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.