An instant skin pick-me-up that leaves you glowing and more refreshed.
Reveal a brighter, more vibrant complexion with Microdermabrasion facial treatments. Microdermabrasions are a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment which exfoliate, reduce congestion and improve texture; leaving your skin looking more supple and refreshed
Expect noticeable results immediately after the treatment—and no down time needed!
How does Microdermabrasion work?
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that helps to restore a youthful glow to the skin by gently removing the outer layer of your skin, including dull, dead skin cells. Think of it as a very gentle form of sanding - It works by blowing fine crystals onto the skin and sucking away the thicker, uneven outer layer, revealing fresher-looking skin below. The crystals are gently worked into your skin using a handheld device operated by a skincare expert in-clinic. This process encourages circulation and skin cell renewal and is used to treat skin discolouration, pigmentation, sun damage and even stretch marks! It’s also a very effective treatment for fine scars, including acne scars.
Microdermabrasion Treatment Benefits
Microdermabrasion clears congested skin and refines pores to help reduce blackheads and blemishes
Increases cell turnover for smoother skin
Microdermabrasion treatments help to clear the complexion by gently removing dead surface cells
Stimulates collagen production for healthy skin
With regular treatments your skin tone and texture will continue to improve as the skin cells produce more collagen. This collagen production also helps to plump up the skin and your depressed acne scars.
Instant results with no downtime
Expect to see noticeable results immediately after your microdermabrasion treatment, your skin will feel more supple and refreshed.
Microdermabrasion For Acne
Microdermabrasion can help improve skin texture - and as a result, it can also help reduce the appearance of most acne scarring and discolouration caused by acne scars. It is not recommended to have microdermabrasion while you have active breakouts.
Read our blog about microdermabrasion for acne scarring.
Microdermabrasion For Wrinkles
Microdermabrasion can help improve skin texture and stimulate collagen production which can help soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles and reduce signs of premature ageing.
Microdermabrasion is a great way to prepare the skin for our advanced skin conditioning treatments like Microneedling or Fractional Laser.
Real Skin, Real Results
What Customers Say About Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion Before & After
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.
What to expect after your microdermabrasion treatment
- Your skin may be pink or even red following your treatment – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours, everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn.
- Some people experience mild flakiness as we have been removing all those dead skin cells.
- Avoid active skincare such as those containing acids, or high doses of vitamin A or C for 24 hours post treatment.
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new skincare for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications, such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen (unless prescribed by your Doctor) for 3 days post treatment.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.