Hydradermabrasion is an advanced exfoliating treatment that deeply cleanses, exfoliates and stimulates the skin through an active detox solution, electroporation, suction and a diamond exfoliating tip.
Your skin will be left with an instant glow. This treatment uses our Skinsmiths Detox Serum, infused with Green Tea Extract, Aloe and Chamomile plus Hyaluronic acid.
You can expect noticeable results immediately after a treatment, with skin feeling fresh, clean and hydrated – with no downtime needed!
How does Hydradermabrasion work?
Hydradermabrasion, also known as “hydro microdermabrasion” or “hydra facial”, is an advanced exfoliating treatment that uses a diamond tip and suction to gently remove dead skin cells. Hydradermabrasion is excellent at pulling out skin congestion and excess sebum while hydrating the skin through our active hydrating solution using electroporation. Electroporation helps the hydrating solution penetrate deeper into the skin resulting in that instant glow!
Clearing congested skin
Hydradermabrasion is great at clearing congested skin as it is an advanced exfoliating treatment that is excellent at pulling out skin congestion and unclog and trapped sebum.
Hydrating dry skin
Hydradermabrasion is a great hydrating treatment as it uses electroporation to help our hydrating solution penetrate deeper into the skin. This is great to help hydrate any dryness to the skin and your skin will feel decongested, smooth and hydrated after treatment.
Boosting cell turnover for healthy skin
Hydradermabrasion is great for boosting cell turnover by removing excess sebum and dead cells on the skin’s surface.
Electroporation is used while exfoliating to infuse an active detox solution that calms redness, kills bacteria and hydrates for healthier-looking skin.
Hydradermabrasion Vs Microdermabrasion
Hydradermabrasion is not as aggressive as microdermabrasion at removing dead skin cells. Hydradermabrasion uses a diamond tip and suction to gently remove dead skin cells. However, due to the Hydradermabrasion’s suction, it is excellent at pulling out skin congestion and excess sebum. Unlike microdermabrasion, hydradermabrasion is great at hydrating the skin through its active Hydrating solution using electroporation and is also excellent for all skin types as well as delicate skin types.
Microdermabrasion is an excellent treatment for exfoliation and boosting cell turn-over but is not considered a hydrating treatment. At Caci, we offer both microdermabrasion and hydradermabrasion treatments for different reasons. Your skincare expert can help you decide in a free consultation which treatment is best for you.
Real Skin, Real Results
What customers say about Hydradermabrasion
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.
You might also like
Post Treatment Advice
- After a hydradermabrasion treatment, your skin may be pink or even red – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours, everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn.
- Some people experience mild flakiness as we have been removing all those dead skin cells.
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new product for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications, such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen (unless prescribed by your Doctor) for 3 days post treatment.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.