Blemish Control Facial
Target breakouts with Murad’s 30 minute Blemish Control Facial.
Murad’s exfoliating fruit enzymes are designed to open clogged pores for deep cleansing and extraction without irritation.
Prevent the build-up of blemish-causing bacteria on the skin by polishing away dull surface skin cells relieving your skin of angry redness. Inflammation is calmed while antioxidants leave your skin appearing more toned and vibrant.
The Murad Blemish Control Facial is perfect for those who suffer with acne and want a facial that targets breakouts and blemishes while being gentle and non-irritating.
How does the Blemish Control Facial work?
Treating breakouts can be complex, so at Caci we have developed the The Murad Blemish control treatment to reduce blemishes and improve skin clarity, while soothing redness and inflammation. It is an effective 30-minute hydrating facial that is also included in our skin conditioning treatments that is great for opening clogged pores and calm inflammation.
The features of this facial include:
Papaya and Pineapple Enzymes dissolve congestion and polish away dull skin cells.
Gingko Biloba Extract provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Bitter Orange Extract improves skin hydration and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
Matricaria Flower Extract helps to comfort and soothe skin. Sodium Bicarbonate deeply cleans pores and purifies.
Reduce blemish-causing bacteria
Prevent and say goodbye to the build-up of blemish causing bacteria
Clear away congestion
The Murad’s fruit enzyme treatment opens and clears clogged pores without irritation.
Calm your skin away from inflammation
No more angry red skin
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Blemish Bootcamp, your 8-week plan to kickstart your skin health
The Murad Blemish Control Facial is one of your Skin Conditioning treatments on our Blemish Bootcamp, your intense eight-week kickstart to our Reformaskin Membership, your skin health treatment and payment plan. Save on every treatment and receive membership benefits when you join us at Caci.
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- Your skin may be pink or even red following your treatment – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours – everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn.
- Avoid active skincare such as those containing acids, or high doses of vitamin A or C for 24 hours post treatment.
- Do not exfoliate for at least 7 days post treatment.
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new skincare for 2-3 days post treatment.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.