Blemish Control Facial
Target breakouts with Murad’s 30 minute Blemish Control Facial.
Murad’s exfoliating fruit enzymes are designed to open clogged pores for deep cleansing and extraction without irritation.
Prevent the build up of blemish causing bacteria on the skin by polishing away dull surface skin cells relieving your skin of angry redness. Inflammation is calmed while antioxidants leave your skin appearing more toned and vibrant.
Reduce blemish-causing bacteria
Clear away congestion
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Blemish Bootcamp, your 8-week plan to kickstart your skin health
The Murad Blemish Control Facial is one of your Skin Conditioning treatments on our Blemish Bootcamp, your intense eight-week kickstart to our Reformaskin Membership, your skin health treatment and payment plan. Save on every treatment and receive membership benefits when you join us at Caci.
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- Your skin may be pink or even red following your treatment – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours – everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn.
- Avoid active skincare such as those containing acids, or high doses of vitamin A or C for 24 hours post treatment.
- Do not exfoliate for at least 7 days post treatment.
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new skincare for 2-3 days post treatment.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.