Enhance your natural lips instantly.
Over time, a variety of factors such as ageing, sun exposure and hormonal changes can cause lips to lose volume and appear thinner. Dermal filler injections instantly restore this loss of fullness, creating a subtle yet visible difference that lasts for up to a year.
At Caci, we use Juvederm® and Belotero® dermal fillers for lip enhancement treatments to add volume, shaping and hydration.
These dermal fillers contain Iidocaine, a local anaesthetic that provides more comfort both during and after injection.
We are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to work immediately and deliver long lasting results.
Enhance lips for a fuller, more youthful look
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Achieve the look you've always wanted
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
Amerase, your cosmetic injectables membership
Smooth, shape and contour with cosmetic injectables – one of the most effective treatments to rejuvenate and enhance your best features.
Have your treatments regularly with a personalised schedule! Maintain your refreshed look with paying via weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments!
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- After treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. This is normal and should settle within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream (from most chemists) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- If you have swelling you can apply an ice/cold pack for a brief period. Swelling should resolve in 3-4 days. If you feel you want to wear makeup post treatment, we recommend a mineral makeup only.
- A very rare but potentially serious side effect of dermal fillers is tissue necrosis or tissue death. This rare complication occurs when blood vessels around the injection site become ‘blocked’ and stop blood flow. Early intervention is vital to avoid this happening. Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or gray patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.
JUVEDERM ULTRA® & JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS® injectable gels are Prescription Medicines containing 24 mg/mL cross linked hyaluronic acid. They are used for the filling of medium size and deep facial wrinkles by injection into the skin and for creating definition and volume in the lips. They should be administered only by trained medical professionals. Talk to your specialist about the benefits/risks of this procedure in appearance medicine. Cautions: Use in an area that has been treated with another dermal filler. People with autoimmune disease; or who are pregnant, breastfeeding, age under 18; or have an increased susceptibility to keloid formation and hypertrophic scarring. Possible Side Effects: Injection site inflammatory reactions (redness/swelling /itching/pain on pressure); induration or nodules; discolouration; weak filling effect. If you have any side effects or concerns speak to your doctor. Note: Juvederm® treatment lasts from about 12-24 months.
Allergan New Zealand Ltd. PO Box 1873 Auckland 1140, New Zealand
BELOTERO® is hyaluronic acid dermal filler. It is used to improve the look of facial fold and wrinkles and restore volume, including contouring, shaping and volumising of the lips. Always read the label and consult your Healthcare Professional for more information. This medical device must be administered by a Healthcare Professional.You should tell your practitioner and avoid treatment with BELOTERO® if you: have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients; if you tend to develop keloids or heavy scars; have any bleeding disorders, poor wound healing, inflamed or infected skin, or general infection; are under the age of 18; are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please inform your practitioner of any diseases you have or have had. These include in particular cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, liver or kidney problems, skin infections or severe allergies. If you take medication or vitamins, have had previous cosmetic procedures, or have been treated with other implants, please inform your practitioner. Pharmacy Retailing NZ Limited t/a Healthcare Logistics (HCL). 58 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022.