Enhance your natural lips instantly.
Over time, a variety of factors such as ageing, sun exposure and hormonal changes can cause lips to lose volume and appear thinner. Dermal filler injections instantly restore this loss of fullness, creating a subtle yet visible difference that lasts for up to a year.
At Caci, we use Juvederm® dermal fillers for lip enhancement treatments to add volume. This brand of filler is much smoother in consistency than others, so you will see a much more natural result. The formulation we use also contains 0.3% Iidocaine, a local anaesthetic that provides more comfort both during and after injection.
We are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to work immediately and deliver long lasting results.
Enhance lips for a fuller, more youthful look
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Achieve the look you've always wanted
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- After treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. This is normal and should settle within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream (from most chemists) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- If you have swelling you can apply an ice/cold pack for a brief period. Swelling should resolve in 3-4 days. If you feel you want to wear makeup post treatment, we recommend a mineral makeup only.
- A very rare but potentially serious side effect of dermal fillers is tissue necrosis or tissue death. This rare complication occurs when blood vessels around the injection site become ‘blocked’ and stop blood flow. Early intervention is vital to avoid this happening. Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or gray patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.
JUVEDERM ULTRA® & JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS® injectable gels are Prescription Medicines containing 24 mg/mL cross linked hyaluronic acid. They are used for the filling of medium size and deep facial wrinkles by injection into the skin and for creating definition and volume in the lips. They should be administered only by trained medical professionals. Talk to your specialist about the benefits/risks of this procedure in appearance medicine. Cautions: Use in an area that has been treated with another dermal filler. People with autoimmune disease; or who are pregnant, breastfeeding, age under 18; or have an increased susceptibility to keloid formation and hypertrophic scarring. Possible Side Effects: Injection site inflammatory reactions (redness/swelling /itching/pain on pressure); induration or nodules; discolouration; weak filling effect. If you have any side effects or concerns speak to your doctor.
Note: Juvederm® treatment lasts from about 12-24 months. Allergan New Zealand Ltd. PO Box 1873 Auckland 1140, New Zealand