Enhance your natural lips instantly.
Over time, a variety of factors such as ageing, sun exposure and hormonal changes can cause lips to lose volume and appear thinner. Dermal filler injections instantly restore this loss of fullness, creating a subtle yet visible difference that lasts for up to a year.
At Caci, we use Juvederm® and Belotero® dermal fillers for lip enhancement treatments to add volume, shaping and hydration.
These dermal fillers contain Iidocaine, a local anaesthetic that provides more comfort both during and after injection.
We are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to work immediately and deliver long lasting results.
How does Lip Filler work?
Lip filler (Dermal filler) is a popular injectable treatment that instantly improves the appearance of your lips by adding definition and volume. Lip filler works by injecting a type of dermal filler gel that is made from hyaluronic acid which is a natural substance in your skin. Once the dermal filler is injected into the lips the filler instantly plumps up and adds volume to the lips.
The treatment process is quick and administered by qualified and highly trained Registered Nurses.
Enhances lip volume
Lip filler gives the lips an instant fullness, greater definition and a more youthful look.
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Lip filler minimises the appearance of fine lines at the lip’s edge which improves the shape and structure of the lips.
Lip filler instantly adds volume and definition once injected. As the lip filler settles you will be able to see the full desired results.
Achieve the look you’ve always wanted
You can trust Caci’s fully qualified registered nurses to give you the look you want and Improve your confidence with lip filler.
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Amerase, your cosmetic injectables membership
Smooth, shape and contour with cosmetic injectables – one of the most effective treatments to rejuvenate and enhance your best features.
Have your treatments regularly with a personalised schedule! Maintain your refreshed look with paying via weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments!
You might also like
Pre and Post treatment advice
Before your lip filler treatment
- Lip fillers do give you instant results but If you have an event coming up try and make sure you have a decent window between your lip filler treatment and your event to allow for any bruising or swelling.
- Get R&R: Particularly the night before the treatment and try to eliminate as much stress as possible before treatment to prevent you from feeling rushed and hurried, this is you time!
- Relax & enjoy - it is normal to feel a little nervous before your lip filler treatment particularly if it is your first treatment - don’t be! Our Caci team are highly trained and all registered nurses so you can be assured you are in safe hands!
After your lip filler treatment
- After your lip filler treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. This is normal and should settle within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream, (available from most pharmacies) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- If you have swelling you can apply an ice/cold pack for a brief period. Swelling should resolve in 3-4 days. If you feel you want to wear makeup post treatment, we recommend mineral makeup only.
- A very rare but potentially serious side effect of dermal fillers is tissue necrosis or tissue death. This rare complication occurs when blood vessels around the injection site become ‘blocked’ and stop blood flow. Early intervention is vital to avoid this happening. Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or gray patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.
Juvederm Ultra™ & Juvederm Ultra Plus™ are medical devices Class III for the filling of medium size and deep facial wrinkles by injection into the skin and for creating definition and volume in the lips. Contains 24mg/mL. cross-linked hyaluronic acid Juvederm has risks and benefits. Cautions: Use in an area that has been treated with another dermal filler, people with autoimmune disease, or who are pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 years of age or have an increased susceptibility to keloid formation and hypertrophic scarring. People on blood thinning medicines. Possible side effects: injection site inflammatory reactions (redness/swelling, itching/pain on pressure) induration or nodules; discolouration; weak filling effect. If you have side effects or concerns speak to your doctor. Product and treatment costs will apply.
Belotero® is a Class III medical device to smooth facial wrinkles and folds, correct facial atrophic scars, restore of enhance the lips or restore facial volume Belotero has risk and benefits. Ask your specialist if Belotero is right for you. Contains transparent cross-linked sodium hyaluronate gel of nonanimal origin with lidocaine 0.3% to reduce local pain. Do not use if you have a skin inflammation or a skin infection or until the infection is healed. Precautions. There is a risk of infection. Tell your doctor if you are on blood-clotting medicines as there could be an increased risk of bruising or bleeding at the injection site. Possible side effects: swelling, bruising, redness hardening of the skin, pain, altered colour or itching. Lasts 6-12 months You will need to pay for this product and doctor’s fees apply. Merz, Sydney. Distributed by Healthcare Logistics, Auckland
Botulinum toxin injections are prescription medicine for the treatment of frown lines , horizontal forehead lines and crow’s feet round the eyes. Botulinum toxin injections have risks and benefits. Ask your doctor if botulinum toxin injection is right for you. If you have side effects, see your doctor. You will need to pay for your botulinum toxin injection and clinic fees will apply. For details on precautions & side effects consult your doctor or go to www.medsafe.govt.nz . Botulinum toxin injections lasts about 4 months and further courses of treatment may be necessary. Should only be administered by trained medical professionals.