Fractional Co2 Laser
Our most advanced skin treatment for ultimate results!
This treatment uses a fractional carbon dioxide laser to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote a smoother skin texture, reduce pigmentation and tighten the skin. This laser treatment triggers your body’s natural healing process.
The result? Fresh, healthy, smooth skin with a collagen boost.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Promote smoother skin and more even tone and texture
Reduce the appearance of pigmentation and scarring
Correct advanced skin ageing
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- Follow the skincare advise from your treatment provider.
- Do not expose the treatment area to the sun.
- Wear hats and scarves or avoid the sun. From 2 days after your treatment make sure to wear SPF30+ daily.
- Do not exfoliate for 1 week after treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication for 48 hours post treatment.
- Use a skin healing gel 2-4 times daily from treatment,
and as much as needed. This is to ensure the skin does not become too dry.
- For 7 days post treatment make sure to change your pillowslips and towels daily.
- Itchiness may be treated with a 1:100 parts vinegar and water combination.
- Avoid activity where your skin may come into contact with irritants such as swimming pools and hot spas. In addition to this avoid activity that may expose your skin to infectious material while your skin is healing for 1 week or longer if needed.
- You may have swelling the next day, this is mainly noticeable around the eyes. This will vary between each individual, you can use a cold pack. If you experience ongoing swelling or a skin reaction please contact us at your Caci clinic.
After treatment redness and swelling will decrease and leave a rough texture to your skin with tiny, small grid like dots/scabs. Do not be tempted to pick these, let them come off in their own time – this usually takes 5-7 days. Picking can cause long term discoloration or scarring.
- Please advise us if you have any changes in medications or medical conditions.
- Your treatment provider will arrange a review appointment. If you have any questions before then, call your Caci clinic.