Fractional CO2 Laser
Fractional Co2 Laser is our most advanced skin treatment for ultimate results!
This treatment uses a fractional carbon dioxide laser to resurface the skin, triggering your body’s natural healing process which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote a smoother skin texture, reduce pigmentation and tighten the skin. The result? Fresh, healthy, smooth skin with a collagen boost.
How does Fractional CO2 Laser work?
Fractional Co2 laser treatment uses a fractional carbon dioxide laser that works to tighten, resurface, and strengthen the skin by removing small plugs of skin. This laser passes pulses of light down through to the deeper layers of the skin, causing controlled damage to skin cells, triggering the skin’s natural healing process and allowing new, fresh and healthy skin tissue to form.
The skin cells in the basal (deeper) layer grow back stronger, firmer and faster, to help your skin become smoother, tighter and more even in tone. As a result, the skin heals and for weeks after, new healthy collagen is formed.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Fractional laser works to tighten the skin by removing small plugs of skin. This process can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as the healing process stimulates new collagen production.
Promote smoother skin and more even tone and texture
Fractional laser works to promote smoother skin, even tone and texture by creating a good amount of controlled damage which in result causes our body to produce more collagen for smoother, more even skin.
Reduce the appearance of pigmentation and scarring
Fractional laser treatment can help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and scarring by removing small plugs of skin. This prompts the healing and growth process to help create more collagen.
Correct advanced skin ageing
Fractional laser is the ultimate treatment for collagen induction as it creates the largest wound response of all Caci treatments. Because we are creating this higher wound response, we are creating a good amount of controlled damage which will cause our bodies to start producing collagen tissue that is stronger and firmer than before. This results in stronger, firmer skin
Fractional CO2 Laser for Acne Scars
Fractional Co2 laser treatment is great for acne scarring, especially deep ice pick scars. Fractional laser works by using a laser that passes pulses of light down through to the deeper layers of the skin, causing controlled damage to the cells below and triggering the skin's natural healing process. This process allows the cells in the basal (deeper) layer to be trained to grow back stronger, firmer, and faster. This helps the healing of acne scarring as your skin becomes smoother, tighter and more even in tone.
Fractional CO2 Laser for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fractional laser treatment is great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting smoother, more even texture. This works by triggering the highest wound response which results in training the cells in the deeper layer of your skin to grow back stronger, firmer and faster so skin becomes smoother, tighter and more even in tone.
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.
You might also like
Post treatment advice
- Always follow the post-treatment advice from your treatment provider.
- Do not expose the treatment area to the sun.
- Wear hats and scarves or avoid the sun. From 2 days after your treatment make sure to wear SPF30+ daily.
- Do not exfoliate for 1 week after treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication for 48 hours post treatment.
- Use a skin healing gel 2-4 times daily from treatment,
and as much as needed. This is to ensure the skin does not become too dry.
- For 7 days post treatment make sure to change your pillowslips and towels daily.
- Itchiness may be treated with a 1:100 parts vinegar and water combination.
- Avoid activity where your skin may come into contact with irritants such as swimming pools and hot spas. In addition to this avoid activity that may expose your skin to infectious material while your skin is healing for 1 week or longer if needed.
- You may have swelling the next day, this is mainly noticeable around the eyes. This will vary between each individual, you can use a cold pack. If you experience ongoing swelling or a skin reaction please contact us at your Caci clinic.
After treatment redness and swelling will decrease and leave a rough texture to your skin with tiny, small grid like dots/scabs. Do not be tempted to pick these, let them come off in their own time – this usually takes 5-7 days. Picking can cause long term discoloration or scarring.
- Please advise us if you have any changes in medications or medical conditions.
- Your treatment provider will arrange a review appointment. If you have any questions before then, call your Caci clinic.