Laser Hair Removal
A long-term solution for removing unwanted hair.
Go hair-free without the hassle of shaving and waxing with our laser hair removal treatment, designed to work with the body's natural hair growth cycle for optimal results. Laser hair removal is a safe and cost effective, long term hair removal treatment which achieves lasting results.
• Face, neck and chest
• Arms and underarms
• Bikini line/Brazilian
Long-term solution for unwanted hair
Reduce ingrown hairs
Guaranteed results on our Freedom membership - see in clinic for terms and conditions
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently Asked Questions
Our membership has been designed to work with the natural hair growth cycle to ensure you get the best possible long lasting results. A long term solution to unwanted hair - enjoy silky smooth skin all year around!
|Treatment||Casual Price||Freedom Membership Price|
|Face or neck||$126||From $15.75 per week|
|Underarms||$165||$20.60 per week|
|Half arms||$180||$22.50 per week|
|Full arms||$288||$36 per week|
|Hands or feet||$138||$17.25 per week|
|Half legs||$270||$33.75 per week|
|Full legs||$360||$45 per week|
|Chest||$288||$36 per week|
|Back||$288||$36 per week|
|Bikini||$216||$27 per week|
|Brazilian||$288||$36 per week|
|Tummy||$126||$15.75 per week|
|Nipples||$126||$15.75 per week|
L*Pricing applies when you join our Freedom Laser Hair Removal Membership(Treatments over 48 weeks every 5/6 weeks to get the best results).
Post treatment advice
- Mild sunburn-like sensation may result. Cooling of the skin can be helpful. Gently cool the area with a cool compress, cold gel pack or a soothing gel until symptoms subside.
- Treated areas may be temperature sensitive. Hot or humid weather conditions can aggravate the skin. Cool showers or baths will offer relief.
- Don’t expose skin to the sun, sunbeds or self-tanning treatments, and protect treated skin with clothing and sunblock SPF 30+ between treatments.
- Don’t pick or scratch the treated area.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry; avoid rough sports and tight clothing.
- Avoid aggressive scrubbing and use of exfoliants, peels, brushes and loofah sponges until the treated skin has returned to its pre-treatment condition.
- Avoid, makeup, perfumed products and bleaching cream (on treated area); shaving (on treated area), swimming, hot tubs and excessive exercise until the pinkness of the skin subsides.