Laser Hair Removal
A long-term solution for removing unwanted hair.
Go hair-free without the hassle of shaving and waxing with our laser hair removal treatment, designed to work with the body's natural hair growth cycle for optimal results. Laser hair removal is a safe and cost effective, long term hair removal treatment which achieves lasting results.
• Face, neck and chest
• Arms and underarms
• Bikini line/Brazilian
Long-term solution for unwanted hair
Reduce ingrown hairs
Guaranteed results on our Freedom membership - see in clinic for terms and conditions
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently Asked Questions
Our membership has been designed to work with the natural hair growth cycle to ensure you get the best possible long lasting results. A long term solution to unwanted hair - enjoy silky smooth skin all year around!
|Treatment||Casual Price||Freedom Membership Price|
|Face or neck||$126||From $15.75 per week|
|Underarms||$165||$20.60 per week|
|Half arms||$180||$22.50 per week|
|Full arms||$288||$36 per week|
|Hands or feet||$138||$17.25 per week|
|Half legs||$270||$33.75 per week|
|Full legs||$360||$45 per week|
|Chest||$288||$36 per week|
|Back||$288||$36 per week|
|Bikini||$216||$27 per week|
|Brazilian||$288||$36 per week|
|Tummy||$126||$15.75 per week|
|Nipples||$126||$15.75 per week|
L*Pricing applies when you join our Freedom Laser Hair Removal Membership(Treatments over 48 weeks every 5/6 weeks to get the best results).
Post treatment advice
- Treated skin may be pink or red following your treatment - it may feel like mild sunburn or windburn, this is normal. The redness may last up to 24 hours. If required, you can apply a cold compress, cold gel pack, or a soothing gel until symptoms subside.
- Treated areas may be temperature sensitive. Hot or humid weather conditions can aggravate the skin. Cool showers or baths may offer relief.
- Don’t expose skin to the sun, sunbeds or self-tanning treatments, and protect treated skin with clothing and sunblock SPF 30+ between treatments.
- Do not pick or scratch the treated area as this may result in discolouration or damage. Keep the treated area clean and dry; avoid rubbing the treated area - exfoliating products, peels, brushes, loofah sponges and course face cloths until the treated skin has returned to normal. Tight fitted clothing may also cause friction to the treated area.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry; avoid rough sports and tight clothing. Do not exercise until the day after your treatment.
- It is rare but possible that a graze, burn or blister may appear following treatment. If this occurs, please contact your treatment provider immediately and further care instructions can be given.
- Immediately after treatment, on the treated area, avoid; makeup (we recommend mineral makeup only) perfumed products, deodorant and bleaching cream; shaving, swimming, hot tubs and excessive exercise until the pinkness of the skin subsides. Avoid possible skin irritants or active products in the treatment area for 2 weeks before your next treatment.
- Apply an SPF sunscreen daily (one that is separate from your moisturiser or makeup).