LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy treatments work to soothe, while stimulating the skin’s natural regeneration process!
It is relaxing, with no downtime and is great as a treatment on it’s own, or a useful add-on to more advanced treatments.
At Caci we offer:
• Blue light to target acne causing bacteria and stimulate healing
• Red light to enhance the skin’s natural defence mechanisms, helping to speed up healing, even skin tone, plus boosting collagen and elastin
Boost collagen production
Increase cell turnover
Reduce blemish causing bacteria
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.Learn more
You might also like
Post Treatment Advice
- Your skin may be pink or even red following your treatment – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours, everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new product for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications, such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen (unless prescribed by your Doctor) for 3 days post treatment.
- Light Therapy is often done alongside other treatments. If you have had another treatment at the same time, please consult your therapist as the aftercare may differ.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.