The ultimate injectable moisturiser!
Profhilo® is a bio stimulator made from hyaluronic acid used to enhance the face and neck. Unlike traditional HA (Hyaluronic Acid) dermal fillers it does not volumise, instead it is injected just under the surface of the skin to stimulate new collagen and elastin to improve skin hydration, lines, wrinkles, skin tone, laxity and firmness while giving a tightening and lifting effect to our skin.
At Caci we are passionate about our customers feeling confident in their skin. Our team of Registered Cosmetic Nurses at Caci use products and treatments specifically designed to deliver long lasting results.
How does Profhilo® work?
Profhilo®. is injected just under the surface of the skin to stimulate skin cells, collagen and elastin to improve skin hydration, lines, wrinkles, skin tone, laxity and firmness giving a tightening and lifting effect on our skin.
Containing one of the highest concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid on the market, the revolutionary 'beneath the skin' moisturising treatment is made with the patented NAHYCO® technology, which makes it possible to deliver high levels of hyaluronic acid safely and effectively.
Hyaluronic Acid is a water-binding molecule that can hold 10,000 times its weight in water. It naturally occurs in the skin but as we age our bodies produce less of it. While commonly used in skincare, when injected into the skin, Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin cell receptors to improve and restore firmness of the skin. Unlike traditional HA (Hyaluronic Acid) Dermal Fillers it does not volumise, instead it stimulates new collagen and elastin in the superficial layers of the skin by attracting and retaining water.
At Caci, our qualified Registered Nurses carry out these treatments and are made up of two appointments four - six weeks apart, with top up appointments every six months. Results may be visible following the first treatment, with best results from four weeks after the second treatment. The injection process is quick and takes around 15 minutes. Results do vary, but typically last 6-9 months. It is suitable for men and women, with benefits for all age groups.
Profhilo® Treatment Areas
At Caci we use Profhilo® to improve skin quality, including:
Skin tone and texture
Hydrates the skin
Real Skin, Real Results
Real Skin, Real Results
Frequently asked questions
Choose Caci for Profhilo Treatments
It’s so important to be selective about the clinic you choose to administer Profhilo treatments. Skills, experience and credentials should be your priority when selecting a provider. Our cosmetic medicine treatments are only performed by highly qualified and trained Registered Nurses, so you can rest assured you are in safe hands!
At Caci we pride ourselves on our safe, professional and clinical environment. We are one of the largest appearance medicine providers in the Southern Hemisphere and have treated well over 20,000 New Zealanders with effective and natural-looking results.
Find out if anti-wrinkle injectables are right for you. book your free consultation online today!
Amerase, your cosmetic injectables membership and payment plan
Reduce lines and wrinkles with cosmetic injectables – one of the most effective treatments to rejuvenate and enhance your best features.
Have your treatments regularly with a personalised schedule! Maintain your refreshed look with paying via weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments!
Pre and post treatment advice
Before your treatment
- Time your appointment appropriately -If you have a big event coming up make sure you have a good window of time between your treatment and the event to allow for any bruising or swelling.
- Exercise before treatment - We recommend avoiding any strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours post treatment, so get that gym session/workout in beforehand!
- Get plenty of rest – Particularly the night before the treatment and try to eliminate as much stress as possible before treatment to prevent you from feeling rushed and hurried, this is you time!
- Relax & enjoy - You may be a little nervous before your treatment, don’t be! We can assure you that you are in the best and safest hands at Caci. You can ask any questions before/during treatment and the Caci team are there for you post treatment too. We got you!
After your treatment
- After treatment your skin may be pink or red at the treatment site. You may also have small lumps at the injection sites. This is normal, and usually disappears within a few hours.
- Bruising is possible, you can apply Hirudoid cream (available at most chemists) which may help to shorten the duration of the bruise.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, strenuous exercise or rubbing/massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid activity where your skin may come into contact with irritants, ie: pools, hot tubs., saunas. In addition to this avoid activity that may expose your skin to infectious material while your skin is healing, including pets.
- Can I wear makeup? We recommend a mineral makeup only, from after 4 hours post treatment.
- Please contact your clinic if you see signs of ‘duskiness’ or grey patches, pustules or unusual skin changes which may/may not be associated with pain.
You might also like
Profhilo®, containing low & high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, is a Class III medical device for the treatment of the face and body for contours redefinition and laxity remodelling where skin laxity is a problem. Profhilo has risks and benefits. Do not use with treatments such a laser resurfacing or medium deep skin-peeling. Caution in people on blood thinning medicines. Do not inject into inflamed areas or intravenously or intramuscularly. Possible side effects: pain and swelling at injection site. Accelagen Pty. Ltd. Whanganui.
Botulinum toxin injections are prescription medicine for the treatment of frown lines , horizontal forehead lines and crow’s feet round the eyes. Botulinum toxin injections have risks and benefits. Ask your doctor if botulinum toxin injection is right for you. If you have side effects, see your doctor. You will need to pay for your botulinum toxin injection and clinic fees will apply. For details on precautions & side effects consult your doctor or go to www.medsafe.govt.nz . Botulinum toxin injections lasts about 4 months and further courses of treatment may be necessary. Should only be administered by trained medical professionals.