Tell me more
What it does
- Stimulates collagen production
- Encourages cell turnover
- Evens skin texture
- Increases absorption of active products
Which skin type is it good for?
Suitable for all skin types. Not to be used over irritated or infected skin.
How to use
1. Clear skin and hands thoroughly.
2. Standing in front of a mirror, imagine your face is divided into sections; within these sections roll the area in a grid pattern, this will ensure you treat all areas of the face/neck. Avoid lips and eyes.
3. Hold the skin tight, in small sections roll back and forth 4-5 times. Then, lift the roller and change direction: roll up and down and diagonal one way then the other, repeat over each section of your face.
4. If you would like to treat your neck and décolletage, follow step 3, holding the skin tight and working in small sections.
5. After rolling, follow with a serum to suit your skin concerns, then moisturiser.
6. Sanitise your roller and leave to dry before storing back in case.
Skinsmiths Sanitising Spray sold seperately.