YOUR SKIN CONDITIONING TREATMENT MATCH:
LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy treatments work to soothe the skin, while stimulating the skin’s natural regeneration process.
At Caci we offer
• Blue light therapy to target acne-causing bacteria and stimulate healing. It can also be used effectively to help treat signs of sun damage and pigmentation.
• Red light therapy to enhance the skin’s natural defense mechanism, speed up healing and even skin tone. Red light also boosts collagen and elastin production for plump, glowy skin.
LED Light Therapy is relaxing, with no downtime and is great as a treatment on its own, or as a useful add-on to more advanced treatments. With regular treatments of LED Light Therapy you can expect calmer, clearer skin with a more even skin tone.
Take the first step to making every day a
Request your booking for a consultation and LED Light Therapy for only $99!*
*T&Cs: This special offer is only valid until March 31 2024 for new customers in conjunction with a free consultation. New customers only include those who have not had a skin treatment at Caci within the previous 6 months from booking. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Note: This treatment may not be suitable for you and your skin if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or due to certain medical conditions or medication or other recent treatments/procedures. Our team of experts always put your health and safety first while aiming for the best results! They will help select one of our Skin Conditioning Treatments best for you!
How does LED Light Therapy work?
LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive conditioning treatment that works to soothe inflammation in the skin, while stimulating the skin’s natural cell turnover process. Different wavelengths of light in LED lights target deep into cells, triggering biological processes that help the skin rejuvenate and heal.
At Caci we offer two different types used, depending on what is suited for your skin at the time:Blue Light therapy targets acne causing bacteria and stimulates healing by reducing activity in the sebaceous glands which are responsible for producing oil in the skin, helping to improve acne symptoms. Blue light can also help to kill bacteria that contributes to acne by causing inflammation.
Red Light therapy can help to enhance the skin's natural defense mechanisms by acting on fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for collagen production. Increased collagen production helps to speed up healing of scars, and contributes to a more plumped, brighter complexion. Red light also reduces inflammation, and boosts elastin in the skin which may improve signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. LED light therapy does not contain UV rays, which can be harmful to the skin, so is suitable for regular use and safe for all types and colours of skin.
Boost collagen production
LED Light Therapy helps stimulate blood flow which can cause an increase in production of collagen and elastin.
Increase cell turnover
Significantly speeds up healing and cell turnover
Calms irritated, inflamed and reddened skin
Reduce blemish causing bacteria
Reduces bacteria and regulates sebum
LED Light Therapy For Acne
LED Light therapy uses varying wavelengths of blue and red light that helps to heal the skin. It is a great treatment to soothe and stimulate the skin’s natural regeneration process and it is also usually recommended for treating blemish prone skin, particularly blue light as it targets acne causing bacteria and can help to reduce sebum production which contribute to acne. For more advanced acne treatments, check out our helpful guide on the acne treatments our team swear by.
LED Light Therapy For Ezcema
LED Light Therapy, particularly the use of red light therapy is a safe treatment to treat moderate eczema, using this treatment on eczema on an ongoing basis can also help to reduce eczema flare-ups and skin tenderness. Regular Red light treatments have been found to reduce skin flakiness, reddening and itchiness among eczema sufferers - source.
LED Light Therapy Before and After
Frequently asked questions
Reformaskin, your skin health membership
Get fresh, bright, healthy looking skin with a combination of skin-correcting treatments. Let our expert team look after your skin and skin confidence.
You might also like
Post Treatment Advice
- Your skin may be pink or even red following your treatment – this is normal and shows us that the treatment is working! This may last from a few minutes up to 24 hours, everyone is different. For some it can feel like a mild sun or wind burn
- Make sure to apply SPF protection daily. If you have sensitive skin, do not try any new product for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications, such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen (unless prescribed by your Doctor) for 3 days post treatment.
- Light Therapy is often done alongside other treatments. If you have had another treatment at the same time, please consult your therapist as the aftercare may differ.
- We recommend using a mineral makeup afterwards if you feel you need it.
- As always, get in touch with your clinic if you have any concerns or questions at all.